Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blah blah blah


I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me why not one of my video tapes that I have sent out has made it to it's intended recipients? Not one. Even the piece of fossil I sent to be analyzed never made it through the mail, which is really too bad as I'm quite interested in what it is. As for my UFO footage it would be nice to know what they are or aren't, but as this is more a personal quest for the truth if the government or whoever wants the tapes so bad they can have them.

I only put my sightings here to share with others who might be looking for answers about what they have seen so they may know they are not alone. Most of the e-mail I receive is positive but some is not. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times...it's ok to be skeptical but not stupid. Think before you write. If I live in Northern Canada and it's January then what are the chances that what I see and getting on film are bugs? How many weather balloons are released in minus 35 degree temperatures? How many satellites have you seen in the middle of a bright sunny day? If the object is moving away from you how could it be aircraft landing lights? Exactly how many silent helicopters are there out there? That fly around without the proper lights? What is the Military doing testing such obvious highly powered test aircraft over populated areas? In broad daylight? Just how many times can one mistake what he or she is seeing for owls? If the camcorder is on a tripod and not moving and an object passes by how can it be a planet? At 1:30 in the afternoon!

I have heard everyone of these excuses as to why what I'm seeing could not possibly be what I think they are. I'm not going to try and convince anyone of this but I know that not one of my photos is a plane or satellite or bird. I use star charts to check where everything is before going out and by using all equipment on it's highest shutter settings I can eliminate all bugs or birds.

I'd like to say I'm sorry if these photos cause you to become upset about your world view being unraveled but then I'd be lieing. I could care less! If your mind is so shut that talk of this subject upsets you then may I offer you a drink of koolaid? Cherry flavor I think. You'll only need one cup. Not thirsty? The oven is over there...feel free to put your head inside.

I'm just getting tired of being polite to those who refuse to put any thought into what they say. Have you noticed that the mainline skeptics out there remain silent when there are photographs involved? Not always of course but mostly. Gee I wonder why?

Do most of the well known UFO investigators who have never had a sighting themselves continue to get airtime because they continue to spout the line that what most are seeing are mistaken identifications? Do they know that if they say what they really believe the gravy train will end? When is it time to stop playing this media game?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home