Saturday, January 06, 2007

Camera captures another UFO



Ok, the smaller dark things are snow flakes but what the heck is that? Not a snow flake that's for sure. It's not a type of bird I've ever seen. If you know what type of plane it is then tell me. Maybe it's a really, really low satellite, or space junk passing by at a steady pace while making no noise. It could be a funny looking balloon that moves in a way that goes against the wind. Maybe the camera was seeing things and is a little crazy. My what a funny looking Frisbee or hubcap.

It appears to be around 200-300 feet up and if so then it might be 10 feet or so in size. I'm sure I've seen this shape in another UFO photo somewhere on-line but can't seem to find it anywhere. For those that are interested I always use my camera on it's highest shutter speed (sport) to catch as little blur as possible. This setting captures bugs and birds clearly as to rule out these sort of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home