Wednesday, January 03, 2007

On going public


Imagine waking up one morning and going to your local store to buy a paper and finding your sighting on the front page. I'm just glad they didn't include a photo of myself. This article cost me a promotion at work and a couple of friends but you know what? I don't care. The business I was working for closed due to poor management and I've made many new friends since then. But man, what a ride! When the article first came out I went to various stores to buy a copy and ask what the sellers thought about it ( they did not know it was me in the story ). The first thing they said was it was selling a lot of papers but their comments after that ranged from "he should be committed" to " I don't want to talk about it, it freaks me out" and everything in between. A few even related a few sightings of their own.

If you read the story there are many mistakes and sentences taken from one conversation and mixed with others to give a different slant on what was really said. This seems to be the way media works and I've since learned my lessons when it comes to giving interviews.

Since that story ran I've managed to capture many other objects on both still and video camera's and am no longer amazed when I see another object that someone has on film from somewhere else that matches those I've taken. It really is a small world.

I cannot be embarrassed or made to feel like an outcast because of this topic. These things are real and I'll stand up anywhere and say so. If I'm not taken seriously because I have no degree or do not fly an airplane or I'm not a great upstanding citizen in the community so be it ( I have no record and have been in the security field a few times ).
And what does being a pilot have to do with being taken more seriously anyway? I've built and flown an ultralight Goldwing and I have known a few people who flew that I would not trust with anything I owned.

The cap of silence in the press on the subject of UFO sightings in the US and Canada must end. The Governments must stop fearing the peoples reaction to reality and come clean. If the religious people fear the truth, well so be it. Dogma is bad for the soul.

While it is too cold for the camcorder to be used outside I still never go anywhere without my camera as these things show up at anytime, anywhere. Weather phenomena my A**. I mean come on that went out with swamp gas. Some day the children who now run our countries will be forced to come clean and the longer they wait the worse for them it will be.

Having said my little rant I have to say that if you see something please report it as soon as possible. Your name will not be used in public with most good reporting sites and you never have to go through what I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home