Sunday, December 31, 2006

No more UFO magazine

Something funny is going on in this town, not sure if it's happening anywhere else, but all stores that carried UFO Magazine no longer carry it and they all carry Skeptic Magazine. Not sure if this is just something the magazine reps are doing or what but I will try to find out. I had to ask one store to tell the rep to carry it which they did and they got 2 issues and then that was it. This magazine sold out even before Popular Science and now it's nowhere to be found. My life isn't settled enough to get a subscription so I rely on the magazine racks for it. Strange indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Regan Lee said...

I've noticed this too. In my city, there are only two places (that I know of) where you can buy UFO magazine. Borders, and a discount grocery store, of all places. Skeptic magazines and science ones are easy to find.

Mon Jan 01, 12:29:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home