Saturday, December 30, 2006

I am not a UFO believer


To believe in something implies faith. Does it take faith to know the sun will rise tomorrow or that the sky is blue? Of course not, This is why I always correct those who keep asking me why I believe in UFO's. I know there are UFO's , belief is not required. I know there are UFO's, whatever they are, and those who strive to argue in a public way that they are just peoples imaginations or weather should be treated like those long ago who thought the world was flat and would burn those who did not as heretics. Their agenda and their employers should be and will be very shortly hopefully exposed as the frauds and enemies of mankind that they are. They do not serve to better mankind but to keep us ignorant and themselves in whatever power they think they have.

How many more have to realize that those so called powers that be are lieing to us before critical mass is reached. There is a great difference between knowing something and believing something. I know "free" energy is real, governments deny it, I know Cancer and other health related problems can be cured using light and sound, the government denies it, I know our government in this country has no constitutional right to charge us income tax ( only the provinces can ), again they deny it, I know that very high mileage engines without power loss are real, yet they deny it, I know that UFO's are as real as the planes above, yet they deny it. For anyone who cares to learn the truth about our world only has to do a little research for themselves. Not just online but get there hands dirty and play with these things. But people are kept busy just trying to earn a living, I know. This is what gives them the power to keep the wool over most peoples eyes. This comes with a warning though as when you do have a pyridine shift you can never go back to your "real" life. All the so called Authorities and institutions start to look ridiculous as you start to listening to what they are telling everyone compared to what you know is real. I'm not talking about putting your own personal take on anything I'm talking about knowing facts here. A fuel injection squirts fuel into the engine. Can anyone argue that statement? No because it is fact and no matter what your religious beliefs are this is still the case. This is what I'm talking about when referring to facts, things that are indisputable no matter what your currant outlook on life is.

I should watch when I use the word "truth" because "truth" is subjective and as they say "one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter". Dry cold hard facts are the only way to deal with what's out there, no politics or B/S required. Thanks to modern tech. the reality of planet Earth is becoming harder and harder for those who think they are in control to contain. It's time for the lies to end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Regan Lee said...

Good points. I think the way UFO and other anomalous phenomena is presented semantically is intentional -- the persistent use of such phrasings, like "Do you believe in UFOs?", "little green men," and a recent trend by skeptics; their prefacing UFO with "everyone knows we all mean ET" is more disinfo, distraction, and another form of debunkery.

R. Lee
The Orange Orb
http://orangeorb.blogspot.com

Mon Jan 01, 12:27:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home