Thursday, January 25, 2007

I see dead people

close orb

OK this one I had to share. At around 4:00 this morning I wake up and have an urge to grab the camcorder which is never more than a foot away and as I grab it I see my orb detector ( the cat ) looking at something so I swing the camera around and this is what I got. It's not dust or on a string. I'd be glad to email it to anyone who has a program that may show it better. I think I might go to the local cemetary tonight and see what I get. I even saw one go across the floor like a dolphin goes through the water...up through the floor then down through the floor...up, down, up, down all the way across the room. When I download the footage to the computer it is darker than what I see through the lens. And no I do not think these things are ghosts. I could be wrong but for now I think they may be more related to rods than anything else. This one was no more than 2 feet from the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home