Thursday, March 30, 2006

New UFO Sighting





At about 12:30pm today while I was at a friends shop I noticed a sundog start to form so I grabed my camera and used my hand to block the sun. as my eyes adjusted to the glare I saw two bright objects just floating and moving slowly from side to side. After a couple of minutes they just disappeared either by moving really really fast or what I don't know. The one photo shows two ravens with an object below and farther away. If I wasn't trying to photograph around the sun I would not have seen them. They made no sound.

2 Comments:

Blogger continuitygirl said...

this is quite scary, i do find UFO unnerving and have never seen one.

Tue Apr 04, 02:49:00 PM MST  
Blogger continuitygirl said...

this is quite scary, i do find UFO unnerving and have never seen one.

Tue Apr 04, 02:49:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home