Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bugs vs. Unknowns and other ramblings




"With the sun behind the building if something comes between the camera and the sun it will look very bright".- UFO researcher Brian Vike, quote from Alaska Highway New story

Now Brian is a great guy and a there should be more like him in this field of research but in this regards it is not always true as the above photo's show.

The two dark objects are wasps which were nesting in the house whose roof I was filming over. They were seen while taping and can be seen throughout the footage zipping by. They were also in pairs so it was not the fact that they were moving so fast as to cause them to double as some people have said.

The two glowing objects were much farther away as the camcorder was set at 40x digital zoom.

Just for the record those " spinning turnips" that I was seeing flitting across my video frame (top photo) was just an offhand comment about a completely different video and not the one in the newspaper story( I've learned my lesson on that one :) ). These objects I recorded at night with the camcorder set on negative which will, at times, show more detail. I use this method when scouting for deer ( before the season starts, not during) because it helps show movement against the tree line easier.

" Environment Canada spokesman Bill Miller said they use to receive several UFO reports from the Peace region that were attributed to the lights of a weather ballon at night. But as to Mann's sighting, Miller didn't want to hazard a guess".
- Sarah Young, Alaska Highway News

Now while I have yet to research the use of weather ballons up here, in the 25 years or so I've been living in this region I have never heard of any weather ballons in the area. I may be wrong in this and may have missed it being mentioned somewhere.

What I find really strange is when I'm looking on line and I come across other picture people took around the world that match what I have seen.
In my June 19th footage there are hundreds of these objects zipping by just as in this photo taken in mexico, although in my video they are hauling _ _ _ across the sky.
http://www.ufo.com.br/exclusivo/mexico/fotos/mexico_parte4.gif

Compare my clip showing the three orbs in a row as in my post "Sightings part 1" to:
http://www.rense.com/woods/woods22302d.jpg

There have been many others and it does help keep one grounded as while every sighting is special I'm not. Many have seen and continue to see on a daily basis that not all is reality when it comes to what you hear from the so called authorities.

Hopefully the weather will start improving and I can get some new footage soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home