Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sightings of the strange






While I have had sightings of strange objects since I was twelve it had only been the last couple of years with the advent of cheap camcorders that I could collect enough evidence to at least prove to myself that they were not "eye dust" or reflections of my glasses.

At no time do I say these objects are of alien nature, although I do have my own opinion on their place in our reality, it is just that... an opinion, and untill I see evidence that would positively prove they are controlled by extraterrestrials then that opinion does not count for much other than to myself and should not persuade anyone to believe one thing or another. I share these sightings with the hope that they will instill some to find out the truth about what is really going on in the skies above.

To identify anything we take what we see and compare it to what we know thereby eliminating what it can not be. Now what if what you see appears to be a solid object that moves through the air in a manner unlike anything known in the public domain, both civilian and military, in numerous countries on a daily basis. That come and go at speeds beyond what our eyes can follow. That take right angle turns regardless of speed while not making a sound. That in most cases seem to show an intelligence in their behavior.

I'm not talking about some light seen way up high at 3:30am but solid objects seen in the light of day, in plain sight and in various numbers. We are left with many questions as to their intentions for this world. Why if they can see our level of technology do they not land on the white house lawn as it were? Although if they do understand this world then I can understand that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home