Monday, February 26, 2007

Graveyard Snowman







Not much happening, strange wise anyway, so I've been out flying, watching the Snowbirds do a few passes, even an icefishing trip or two. At least I'm getting out. I've been getting quite a lot of orb footage, some of which I've posted on youtube. Since going with this new blogger I can't add videos to the site. Is it just me or am I missing something? After filming some of my R/C flights, buddy puts the camcorder on the dash of his truck while it was still on record. No big deal but when we watched the days flight footage he noticed the "man" buried in the snowbank. The funny part is that right on the other side of that snowbank are about 100+ graves in the city center grave yard. Less than 24 hours till I find out what the insurance company is going to do about my settelment. No use worrying about it as it will be what it will be and I'll go from there. They've been ok so far so it will be fair or get the lawyer time, whatever, it's not the first time I've had to sell everything and start over and I'm sure it's not going to be the last. The only constant is change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home