Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bored rantings



So there I was sitting in a coffee shop enjoying my drink when this guy comes up and asks "you that ufo guy in the paper." "yes " says I, "well thats just too funny" says he, and then walks away.

I'm just entering a gathering of people, somewhat known around here as a party when someone yells out "Seen any ufo's today" to which I replyed "Only the ones I saw with your mother...no wait she said that was heaven." Thats the last time he'll try and embarrass me in front of the ladies..LOL. Some peoples kids. Like I never thought about what would happen after that first interview in the paper. I've seen what I've seen and I photographed what I saw...no one can make me change my mind about that. But it's like any other form of harrasment. Once they see your not bothered by the comments they tend to stop. At least on the local level.

Actually I find it funny when someone starts to flap their lips about how all sightings are fake etc, etc. I try and figure out why they are afraid and ask them questions in a straight and deadpan way as possible about how they were raised and what was their parents take on this subject. They usually get mad and leave which is a 180 from what they were trying to do. Some peoples kids.

Basically if your not interested in the subject then fine, but to go out of your way to type an email or send a letter trying to ridicule someone about what they saw or videotaped is just a cry for help. I can't get mad at any individual for that as the blame falls squarely on the government for decades of out and out lies and coverups about this subject. The evidence was in front of the courts that they have papers and files they will not release about UFOs. But I digress and could go on for hours about that topic.

Health concerns have kept me in as of late but hope to get out and filming again soon. Till then keep those cameras rolling.

3 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

Dont worry about them. Next time just tell the you keep seeing odd looking planes, then ask them if they seen anything.

Thu Jul 20, 05:06:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The UFO pictures of their blog are very beautiful. Congratulations! ! !

Fri Jul 21, 09:00:00 AM MST  
Blogger ericswan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Jul 22, 09:39:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home