Saturday, July 15, 2006

New UFO video


new ufo video


This one I shot on June 29th 2006 at 11:00pm while sitting in my backyard waiting for it to get dark so I could check out my new spoting scope on a few stars. It came from the Northwest, heading toward the Southeast. It made no sound and was quite low. It is not a plane or a weather balloon or a seed pod. It is not ball lightning, nor is it a satillite. Objects like this have been reported throughout the province as of late. Ok so lets throw out what it isn't. It is not aircraft landing lights unless the plane ran so quite that it could not be heard and was flying backwards. Do we even have round airplanes? The video ends this way because in the moment I took my eyes off it to look at a button on the side of my camera and back again..it was gone. Boy thats one fast satillite, eh! I'm not aware of plasma being a common occurance around here. If you say it's a bird I hope the person next to you gives you a smack upside the head. We do not get weather balloons up here and even if we did wheres the instrument package? although this balloon thing is not a serious option to even think about. So what does that leave us with?

1 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

whats a seed pod?

video is interesting

Tue Jul 18, 07:51:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home