Tuesday, March 14, 2006

UFO photograph


How come when you get a clear photo the so called experts don't want to talk about it but get a fuzzy one and their all over you about how it could be this or that. I've heard it all from bugs to seed pods and anyone with half a brain, or even less, knows how stupid that sounds. I mean lets get real here ok. I'm not saying they are aliens but I am saying they are not aircraft as we know them.Why are so many unable to look at the subject straight on with an open mind and use logic to figure out what it is not before they just open their mouth and spew out a bunch of crap based on fear. What agenda could be good for the people of this planet that would hide the truth about our universe. Too many people are just willing to regurgatate what they have been told instead of going outside and finding out for themselves. I guess it's easier to watch the boob tube than take the steps needed to change their reality. Sorry I just had it out with a stupid person while in the mall. He knew me from the newspaper story that ran about my sighting and thought I was out of my mind. Yet when confronted with the pictures and video which I was going to give him from the sighting so he could go over it himself to see what it was I caught on tape he stammered and spouted a bunch of nonsence about how it just could not be true because the government would say so if it was. God I hate closed minded people who are unwilling to even look at the evidence. It's ok to be skeptical but not to the point that fear over rides the truth no matter how it might change your personal bubble.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fear, the greatest human limitation! It closes minds and opportunities.
Now, a little healthy skeptisism is good.
The logicl problem is in the number of hoaxes that are purpetrated upon us.

Gary

Tue Mar 14, 01:03:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the above comment I looked thru your site some more. I am particularly interested in the whole orb thing.
Have you ever ventured an explanation as to why you see so many, as opposed to so many people that never see any? (Like myself)

I would be interested in your explanation of their appearence, how long they last, how they disappear, etc.

Gary

Tue Mar 14, 01:13:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home