Wednesday, July 04, 2007

More high altitude spraying?






4:30am and I look out the window at a clear blue sky and the air is dead calm. Not so much as a breeze. Perfect Jenny flying weather. I grab the plane and gear and head out the door to the local park a couple blocks away. 10 minutes later I'm flying and it looks great in the clear morning air. Then I hear a low rumble of a jet flying overhead. As I look up I see a few jets flying in different directions and They appeared to all be at almost the same altitude which isn't right for planes moving in opposite directions. A couple thousand feet differance would have been easy to see but they were much closer than that. Then there was their contrail?chemtrail?. Within minutes it was bye bye clear sky, hello haze. They blanketed the sky. I mean what the HELL!! So I'm not an evironmental expert or contrail guru..... I know this was not right. Not normal. There was one other plane that passed by and it DID NOT LEAVE A CONTRAIL!


1 Comments:

Blogger ericswan said...

Don't be shy. You can call them chemtrails. I'm in Kamloops and we don't got no airports that can land a jet here or whereever it is these jets are going and anyway I can almost time their return trip in the opposite direction to less than half an hour. I'm thinking they are flying these big honkin' white behomeths out of Washington state. There otta be a law or something.

Thu Jul 05, 10:55:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home